Monday 8 April 2013

Lessons from the Squad

Sophie explains how she tackled a tricky section when racing around the leisure centre area at Antrim. All those fences were a real problem!!

Control leg 19 - 20 took in fences and a river!! Route choice would be key. Click the image to see the detail.
"I was quite pleased with my course overall, but I had a bit of trouble going from control 19 to control 20 because there were so many closed gates and fences so close together. You have to pause and look closely at the map to work out that you can't get through what at first seems the obvious route. Instead I went back the way I had come, along beside the building and around its perimeter to its east side, then over the road bridge, which I noticed would be quicker than using the foot bridge. I then doubled back on myself on the other side of the river and found number 20 beside some steps, as marked on the map."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We love hearing from you.